Some of the comments from our most recent parent survey:-
- My child loves school and is always eager to get here
- My child really enjoys coming to school especially excited to see what he is having for school dinner and seeing his friends
- My child is progressing really well with his learning especially reading and writing
- Learns something new every week
- Text service is very good
- Communication is improving
- My son has grown dramatically in confidence since starting at Northfield and loves school
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
We will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
Click ‘the link below’ to register and complete a survey to help your child’s school improve.